Compass Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company focused on drugging the immune system to treat human diseases. Using its proprietary antibody discovery and screening platforms, Compass has generated a portfolio of next generation immunomodulatory biologic drug candidates, drug combinations, and multispecifics addressing unmet medical needs in oncology, autoimmunity and other diseases.
Our Information Systems Team is seeking a Senior Software Engineer.
- Work within a small group of software engineers to design, develop, and deploy the enterprise software systems that support our scientific team.
- Be an integral part of defining and evolving the software engineering process and standards for a cutting-edge biopharmaceutical company.
- Help to foster a culture of continuous learning, continuous innovation, and continuous delivery.
- Cure cancer.
- Knowledge of a scripting language such as Python, Perl, or Ruby
- Experience with enterprise messaging patterns, frameworks, and applications
- Familiarity with a document-oriented or key-value NoSQL database
- Background in computer science or a working knowledge of fundamental data structures and algorithms
- Experience working with a cloud services provider such as Amazon’s AWS, Microsoft’s Azure, or Google’s Compute Engine
- 5 - 10 years’ experience building data-driven enterprise software systems, preferably in C#
- Experience developing the web tier using server-side MVC frameworks, such as ASP.NET MVC
- Significant experience designing for, reporting against, and managing relational databases, preferably PostgreSQL
- Demonstrated experience working across the entire software development lifecycle
- Familiar with build, release, and monitoring automation
- An understanding of software design principles, development tools, and processes
Compass Therapeutics offers individually-tailored compensation packages which include competitive cash compensation, meaningful equity participation, comprehensive healthcare and adoption benefits, continuous career development, sabbatical programs, education reimbursement and many other benefits aligned with our philosophy of putting our team first.